We are expanding our R&D team Kolektor Vision: Architect, Full stack Web developer | Front-end developer | Researcher, data scientist
Kolektor Vision is a business unit of Kolektor, consisting of extremely motivated and future-oriented employees. We are specialists in machine vision technology, which is one of the key technologies of the future factories. We develop and build solutions for our customers in Slovenia and Europe in order to help them raise the efficiency of production processes and improve product quality.
Our own development team is a part of our business unit. They develop and build modern software platform for the factories of the future, which will support the implementation of concepts such as "batch size one" production and "zero defect manufacturing". The platform includes technologies such as: machine vision, machine learning and deep learning, robotics, communication and user interfaces.
Development team is autonomous and operates independently on the principle of agile methods of software development.
Developers who believe that artificial intelligence, machine vision and robotics are the breakthrough change in the world that we live in and want to create the products and solutions for the future in cooperation with us, are kindly invited to participate.
What do we offer?
- real R & D
- possibility to work on complex and unresolved problems,
- focused, demanding and interesting work,
- development of own knowledge, we encourage creativity and personal growth,
- involvement in the planning of future development,
- opportunity to innovate and test the ability of state-of-the-art technologies,
- testing and implementation of the solution in the industrial environment,
- work with open source technologies,
- cooperation with start-up companies and research institutions,
- participation in international and domestic development and research projects,
- competitive compensation (actual compensation offered to the successful candidate will be based on the experience and skills of the candidate)
- flexible working hours,
- possibility to work from home some days a week.
- we tend to avoid unnecessary meetings
- mentoring - you are assisted and advised by the best in the industrys
- team buildingss
- we contribute to open sources
- weekly in-house lectures/training
1. Architect, Full stack Web developer
An experienced programmer, an architect who comprehensively manages web solutions, security and databases.
What do we expect?
- A lot of experience with architecture and setting up of complex systems.
- Control of technologies such as: Node.js, Express, MongoDB, AngularJS.
- A positive and pro-active team member passionate about his or her work.
- Desire for constant professional and personal growth and learning.
2. Front-end developer
Front-end development will be focused on building advanced user interfaces. Expertise in front-end technologies (AngularJS) as well as a sense of user experience is of key importance.
3. Researcher, data scientist
What do we expect:
- Capture and preparation of data
- Data-oriented problem solving
- Machine learning
- Statistics and mathematics
- Visualization and understanding of the data and the ability to communicate
- Programming skills and knowledge of tools for software development (R, Python, SQL, Tableau, Hadoop)
Ability to lead a group of developers with agile methods such as SCRUM.
Doctor’s degree, status of researcher and prior experience with participation in development projects are desirable.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; 051 659 190